Thursday, December 17, 2009

Epigastric Hernia More Condition_treatment I Had Epigastric Hernia Repair And Now Having Problems!?

I had epigastric hernia repair and now having problems!? - epigastric hernia more condition_treatment

There are about 2 weeks I had an operation to repair a herniated disc membrane. Of course, it will collect pain and grief to recovery, but that everything is set correctly. Only a few days ago I was in bed and felt a hard structure about the size of a golf ball on the right side of my hernia and I hurrendous stabbing pain when I sit or address a couple of fingers under my navel. I went to the emergency room and sent me home said he had a bladder infection?? It is defintiely, because I had one before and I know she is not. Now I realize that I still have a hard lump on the cut! What should I do, and that it could be! It's very embarrassing at a desk all day what I sit at work is? I am 3 1 / 2 months pregnant and sharp, stabbing pain, this fear could affect my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment