Sunday, January 3, 2010

Big Boobs And Heels How To Dress The Slimmer Figure?

How to dress the slimmer figure? - big boobs and heels

A large number of programs and articles about how to emphasize, pear-shaped, small, apple-shaped dress, the list is long, but how you dress really well, "perfect" face? I wouldnt say perfect, but basically I'm thin, everything is in perfect proportion. IB / C size breasts, a nice ass, a flat stomach, good height and corresponding weight. Sometimes I wish I had bigger breasts, but I think now the right size for my size. Im not particularly "bends" - but I curves are not large. I lean figure of a typical youth.

They say I am quite good looking, but im not sure. My eyes are very important to them off with short skirts, but I would also take the heels. If you have a Nice cleavage and nice legs, how do you find the right balance? My boyfriend loves me revealing in skirts and blouses, but I feel too exposed in this way. What are the best clothes, my form without lid to reveal to me? Since I sometimes want the United Nations to the needs of self-esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment