Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Forget Microsoft Flight Simulator Key Has Anyone Successfully Gotten Microsoft Flight Sim 2004 To Work In Vista?

Has anyone successfully gotten Microsoft Flight Sim 2004 to work in Vista? - i forget microsoft flight simulator key

The program installed well, but if I choose to fly a plane, I can not change the views in the usual way (press S), and when it is loaded, leaps over the resolution and forth between the standard - (low) and my highest elected Resolution 1024 / (I can not remember) the resolution .. I went through the troubleshooting suggestions from MS and reinstall the program without any modification. It worked perfectly on my old XP computer. Is it time for Flight Simulator X, or go to another program? I just use to practice my IFR Cessna 172 Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 comment:

Tom D said...

If it works well under XP I think Vista has a compatibility mode like XP. Right-click on the file. Exe (or shortcut to it) that starts the program, go to Properties ==> Compatibility tab ==> check "Run this program in compatabilty mode ==> XP, select the menu list. Click Apply and OK.

Post a Comment