Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mens Red Dress Shirt Is It Ok To Wear A Red Shirt To A School Formal?

Is it ok to wear a red shirt to a school formal? - mens red dress shirt

Is it acceptable to a red shirt to wear to school formal? Instead of a blank.

It looks like this: (except I have a red tie)
http://weddings.lovetoknow.com/wiki/imag ...

But I'm not sure if you can attend an official of the school. Many of the photos show men in white shirts, with some people dressed in black. But no one is dressed in red, I did not know before I bought the jersey today.

My partner is wearing a shiny black dress, I have not seen, but you are a coincidence?

1 comment:

mchicx35 said...

It looks good ... But they do not wear the red tie! Which seems to Matchy-Matchy ... Try a black or gray instead. Enjoy the festive! XO

Post a Comment