Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pension Calculator I Am Trying To Find Out How Much Mortgage I Can Finance On A Disability Income. Pension, SS, And Worker's Comp

I am trying to find out how much mortgage I can finance on a disability income. Pension, SS, and worker's comp - pension calculator

The computers I can find is the one who asks, "before taxes. I'm making a small tax to pay on my pension, the rest of the income is not taxable. I 4200.00 after tax months. How do I know what the house is what I have to pay for. My monthly payments are only my car, which was 550.00 per month. I deposited over 12,000.00. Thanks

1 comment:

leonardh... said...

Well, that is to hire good, and if anything we need is a car payment if you are in good shape. If you do well, not much of the flow about 1 / 4 of their income on house payments. I love it, some 20% of income, but it seems that you have a bit more than that except that I am on a fixed income. Which area do you? Live could help a little, and how much you are looking for a house.

Post a Comment