Saturday, February 6, 2010

Burning Chemical Smell In Bathroom Medical Emergency? I Need Your Help!?

Medical emergency? I need your help!? - burning chemical smell in bathroom

I played with a stick of red light (the kind that light up the crack) and I had to crack his face and broke left clear and complete in my eyes. I ran into the bathroom and wash thoroughly, and his eyes with water and salt and then climbed into the shower and wash myself. It burned really bad in my eyes at first and was very red. Then out of the shower, my eyes feel better, but still in red. We called my doctor who told us that the so-called poison control and they said there was no need to go to the emergency room and washed, but I am still very nervous that my eyes are severely damaged, especially my left book.

(I know, I'm an idiot, I crack to see if I could see the lights and jets and bursting on me, so save your comments about how I'm late, I thank you, ..)

Another strange thing is that, even if they have a shower I feel like the chemical smell was still strong? As permeating all? I changed my clothes and wash the skin thoroughly, but I've always felt that I smell it.

Any idea is welcome. I think it is an emergency, but I am very afraid that someone more pleasing to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment