Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Caesarean Section How Many Weeks Paternity Leave Are Members Of The RAF Entitled To If Their Wife Has A Caesarean Section?

How many weeks paternity leave are members of the RAF entitled to if their wife has a caesarean section? - caesarean section

Hello, my wife just had our first child - She is so small! I took two weeks paternity leave, which is the norm, but people tell me I am entitled to three weeks because my wife had a caesarean section. If anyone knows please let me know and if possible to know where - Web Links, etc.
Thank you Will

1 comment:

starligh... said...

I do not think that it was exceptions to the rule either case, the child is discharged. If your wife has been released and can then be in a position to take care of your baby (with painkillers!) Everything you can do if you can improvise and take an additional week RAF out of pity or something, but not paternity leave, so you do not get paid for it. your nurse or try the Surestart website for young parents to promise, I can not answer you need. Congratulations on your baby - happy days!

Post a Comment