Friday, November 13, 2009

Herpes Initial Outbreak On Stomach When Can I Have Sex Again After My Initial Outbreak Of Genital Herpes?

When can I have sex again after my initial outbreak of genital herpes? - herpes initial outbreak on stomach

I've learned that I have herpes in three weeks. I believe he contracted from the time she was raped about 6 months, but I'm not sure. My current friend and soon probably promised that now, but he was not an outbreak. In any case, to heal all my wounds, but I am still very low loads. We believe that since he was healed and made my acyclovir, we were able to have sex. Well, actually it was not pleasant for me. I believe that my clitoris has lost all feeling, and really all I did was good. Will it always be so? Or I'm just not healed all the way?

2 comments:

hayley d said...

do not worry, there is hope after the first year stoppped my buds and I am very happy, a man who understands that we are now married and does not rule my life and will always have in my head but you should have to live with no sex have been about four weeks until the end of aciclovir and I hope I'm clearly the man is his understanding and are very pleased together.some done these things even if they carefully !!!!! ! !

hayley d said...

do not worry, there is hope after the first year stoppped my buds and I am very happy, a man who understands that we are now married and does not rule my life and will always have in my head but you should have to live with no sex have been about four weeks until the end of aciclovir and I hope I'm clearly the man is his understanding and are very pleased together.some done these things even if they carefully !!!!! ! !

Post a Comment