Friday, November 13, 2009

You Have Completed Community Service Letter In California, What Happens If My Probation For My DUI Is Revoked?

In California, what happens if my probation for my DUI is revoked? - you have completed community service letter

I have a DUI in California last year and it was my first offense. I was given a fine, DUI classes completely pay goes to AA meetings to go to MADD, and comprehensive community services. I totally screwed and I forgot to do my civil service of the deadline. Now I have only received letter that my words will not be returned, and I have to go to court this month to attend a hearing for violation of his probation.

Does anybody know what are the consequences could be this?

Should I go to jail?
Would you give me a chance to make peace?

1 comment:

Kapsack & Bair - DUI Lawyers said...

First, it depends on who is judged to be competitive on the DUI, and if your one or several. Other factors include, be met in other areas of his sentence because of serious shortcomings in front of your case and, if the underlying criminal record.

Second, a violation of probation sentence can you make from the sentence that originally ordered community service line was added or even prison sentences. Here again, everything depends on the factors mentioned above.

Third, an attorney in your area you can further background information on the penalties that may be driven on giving. Remember, if you are not able to finish his sentence, he had disobeyed the orders of judges, some judges reject such behavior. Good luck.

Post a Comment