Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hip Problem Can I Know If My German Shepherd Dog Has Hip Problem Or Not? He Looks Perfect In Terms Of Shape And Color?

Can I know if my german shepherd dog has hip problem or not? He looks perfect in terms of shape and color? - hip problem

My GSD was 5 months

correctly and quickly.
No lameness

I went online for specific products and said that the problem of the hip in the widely used German Shepherds. I just wanted to know if any way I know if my dog is beautiful and not go to the FP.

I see no signs that could lead to hip problems.

1 comment:

Nancy M said...

If you X-Ray vision, so great! Even when not, the answer to this question in the face that she is able to exactly assess the movement of sound in a dog - the dog that the man is very knowledgeable, very long reach and extensive experience in, or even near to the right .. ..

If you have a dog of substance, the knowledge of farmers, he has the status of the hips of the dog family would know, and give you much information. You can have preliminary X-ray done for the dog - I know the dog with the motion of the perfectly fine, right after all, not head of the femur in six months if the score is useless. The preparations will give you an idea if there problems that you need in order to be fixed now. After two years can have movies and the OFA are subject to control for hip dysplasia.

Post a Comment