Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Placement Of Cervix Before Period How Long Before Ovulating Do You Show Signs Of Ovulation?

How long before ovulating do you show signs of ovulation? - placement of cervix before period

I read a lot lately about ovulation, because me and tried to understand my husbacnd. So far I've only read a few days before ovulation cm is clear, smooth and very sticky, very sticky u can stretch between your fingers. Well, this morning I noticed (it was the 1st time I saw in this cycle), but I realized I could very sticky at least 3 cm shall also checked my cervix and placing much softer than normal and more open. I've also read that the egg only lasts 12 hours, but sperm can be up to 7 days. I try to find out, whether I'm ovulating today or pass, if in the next few days. Can someone help me please?

1 comment:

Madisons' Mama said...

Display EWCM (egg white cervical mucus), usually means your fertile. Now is the time. Baby Come Dance today, tomorrow, tomorrow, and then wait for the other TTW waiting (two weeks). You can also try to), ovulation predictor kits (OPK and monitors the temperature. in the morning.

Good Luck

Post a Comment