Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pregnancy Cramps More Condition_symptoms What Do Early Pregnancy Cramps Feel Like?

What do early pregnancy cramps feel like? - pregnancy cramps more condition_symptoms

I read that Cramps in early pregnancy is normal, but I was wondering whether someone has just what they feel and they like.Im a strange feeling, but not as painful as her time a feeling of pressure type and sometimes a feeling of tension. It does not work at all anyone really still feel that feeling in early pregnancy odd.Did? In x 6 weeks

1 comment:

mumof4 said...

I had exactly the same way described, then about 8 weeks or so I am coming period cramps feeling that has lasted for some time. All the pain and injuries by about 10 weeks or more, each of my pregnancies. It is not unusual, light bleeding about 6 weeks.

Congratulations and good luck!

Post a Comment